Monday, October 24, 2011

Pumpkin Patch 2011

Since the transfer and being PUPO, I have been an emotional wreck.  Mostly I can't hold still or I am wiped out with sleepiness.  I've been trying to keep myself from thinking about the what-if's, but it's really, really hard.

The Brown's were kind enough to include us in their annual family pumpkin patch day and it really helped me stay distracted....other than all the adorable children running around.  Oh, well!  It worked a little to distract me.

I was overjoyed when Rob said he'd come with.  Usually, I am doing the family stuff on my own, but this year he came along.  Even after staying up till 4am playing video games and getting up at 8 to get to the Brown's by 9.

We had a blast playing with all the children and eating yummy food!  Thank you Brown-Wiesner-Jordahl Family for the great distraction!







Two more days till the 1st Beta...Wednesday can't come sooner and it's so hard not to pee-on-a-stick!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment