Sunday, January 8, 2012

Moving Forward

This has been a tough four months of waiting.  In October it was a big surprise when the doctor said that I wasn't pregnant and that I'd have to wait a month till the next transfer.  After all this, I haven't know how to feal...I felt defeated, embarassed and lost a lot of hope.  What has helped me through this was that I knew that this wasn't going to be the last chance for us.  We have 5 frozen babies and hopefully next time we would get our happy ending.  After all the stimulation my body wasn't ready, but the hard part of all this has to be the waiting.  I had to take November off, then the doctor said that I couldn't have the transfer in December because of the holidays....Ugh!  I can understand the holidays, but it was still a big bummer that we couldn't transfer the embryos then.  Now its January and I should have the transfer in a couple of weeks.  This time we are going to go with a more natural cycle.  No ICKY, PAINFUL Progesterone shots in the rear!  In fact, I will only need one shot at the end!  Awesome!  I was out numbered on the number of embryos to put in last time, so this time we will put in 2!  Maybe twins...
Thanks to all my loving family and friends!  Especially to my loving husband for dealing with my emotions and my mom for all her suport as well! 

1 comment:

  1. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for a healthy baby or two! :) Twins would be fun, and you have the energy for it. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete