Wednesday, January 25, 2012

No more appointments till the Transfer!

Time is going by so slowly and I haven't even started the dreadful 2 week wait!  I was given great news today at the clinic, that next Friday will be the big Transfer Day!!!  Yay!  This is not as cool as you'd think.  I am glad it's on Friday because then I'll have three days of bed rest, but it's hard to risk the pain we will feel if it doesn't work.  My mother is always telling me to think positive and I really try!  I am always the one that thinks of the silver lining, but this is hard.  I like to think that the 5 embies are all bundled up in the freezer together and they're all safe.  What if it's my whom!  What if I am uninhabitable!  I am determined to prove myself wrong though!  The pregnancy test is set for Feb. 12th!  It's a Sunday, which is good because last time I was at work and had to try to keep it together.

Shannon lent me a fun book to keep me distracted.  It's called "The Bigger the Better the Tighter the Sweater".  Its 21 funny stories from different women talking about beauty, body image, and other hazards of being female.  Lots of boobie talk!  :-)

Keeping distracted is what's on the agenda!

No comments:

Post a Comment